Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.eventula.com website and the ECO System Subscription Service operated by Eventula.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Modifcation of Terms
Eventula reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, Eventula will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Eventula’s sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using any Service or viewing any Eventula Content constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
In addition, when using particular features of the Services, you are subject to any posted guidelines, terms or rules applicable to such Services.Your access to and use of the Site and our Services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside of our control. Eventula reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site, any Service, and to remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Eventula may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your Manager's Data and you are directed to retain your own copies of keys, passwords and any credentials posted on Eventula or a ECO System.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your Eventula account.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site or ECO Managers, and any comments, or other communications is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Communications originate. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Eventula, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site. Eventula does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise to abide by our Content Guidelines and not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Eventula. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person or entity;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicate with Eventula representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Eventula user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for users’ Visual Content;
- To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Visual Content in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes and/or in an attempt to alter the result of any contest or promotion, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- To promote or sell Visual Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so; or
- To sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your Profile or account.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under “COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS” below), please send written notice to Eventula at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Eventula reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users. If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, Eventula may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.
Eventula Subscription & Premium Services
Eventula provides premium services to holders of its paid Premium Accounts. In addition to the general terms and conditions provided for by these Terms, the following terms and conditions apply specifically to Premium Account holders:
- Services available to Premium Account holders are described in your account settings page. Premium Accounts are available on an annual and monthly membership basis.
- Eventula may modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services provided to Premium Account holders at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- You can cancel auto-renewals at any time on your account settings page. You will have access to your membership until the Premium Account expiry date. After that date your premium services will be suspended. After 30 days of inactivety any data help on these services will be deleted. Refunds are only eligible for yearly memberships within 30 days of the initial purchase. After 30 days, all memberships are non-refundable.
- We do not provide refunds on monthly subscription payments. Once you cancel your monthly payment, you will maintain access to your upgraded features for 30 days after your final payment has cleared.
Third Party Advertising
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Eventula Site. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
If you want to advertise on the Eventula Site, please email the user help team at email@example.com, and they will pass your details on to our advertising sales team.
Limitation of liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL EVENTULA OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (“LOSS”) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE EVENTULA SITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION): (i) DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, LOSS OF CAPITAL, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO ANY OTHER CONTRACT, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BENEFITS; (ii) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS; OR (iii) ANY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES ON THE EVENTULA SITE.